RPG Survey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question 4 (Short response)

Go down

Question 4 (Short response) Empty Question 4 (Short response)

Post by Webmaster Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:48 am

What is your favorite type of plot? Please provide a detailed response of your favorite type of plots below.
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin

Points/ryo : 272
OOC Reputation : 0

https://narutorpgsurvey.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Question 4 (Short response) Empty Re: Question 4 (Short response)

Post by silly123 Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:56 pm

Village wars and PC making groups like the Akatsuki and then doing stuff.

silly123

Back to top Go down

Post by You Know Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:04 pm

I don't exactly have a favorite. However I don't think it should be omg this village is at war with this village or war with the Akatsuki or omg we have to stop the Akatsuki from getting the Tailed Beast Shit all the fucking time. In reality staff should create a cross road plot if possible. Instead of just making the plot then forcing the the shit on the member. Instead like you are doing now. Give the members maybe a secondary option or a third one as they may be able to pick and vote which one they like best. I'm not saying no war at all, but its often the plot of many naruto sites. I say have the site and plot build based on character interaction in a way. You need people fill roles that way the storeline is revoling around a character or something, because if they don''t revolve you're stuck with members who may not like the plot and thus they don't rp. As for War only have two villages or three going at it at a time. Instead of everyone going into a war or being forced to fight.

You Know

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:22 pm

I like plots that convey a real life message. Like recently, alot of bullying comes to mind so something around the likes of the fear of being weak or forgotten. Where someone takes the lead and goes on a rampage of becoming stronger, i.e., gathering jutsu or stealing kkg or something along those lines. idk

Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by Naru Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:33 pm

I don't have a favorite, but I think plots that are well thought out and discussed, handled and scripted are a larger role. Things that come up on msn in an hour are always bound to fail, always.

Naru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down