RPG Survey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question 11 (Short response)

Go down

Question 11 (Short response) Empty Question 11 (Short response)

Post by Webmaster Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Please list a few things that you do not like about rules on previous sites that you have been a member of.
Webmaster
Webmaster
Admin

Points/ryo : 272
OOC Reputation : 0

https://narutorpgsurvey.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Question 11 (Short response) Empty Re: Question 11 (Short response)

Post by silly123 Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Fighting rules on all sites suck, some let people be free with their hits, while other are limiting them too much. Fighting rules should be made so that when two people start a fight they decide what rules their fight should have so that both of them could RP by the rules that fit them the most.

silly123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:06 pm

I feel like on a lot of other sites the entire system is based on combat combat combat while everything else becomes secondary.

Guest 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:33 pm

idk really, uhm, multi-thread topics & flashbacks

Kain

Back to top Go down

Post by You Know Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Combat Based Rules. And Having to make another account if you want a second character.
Also the part of staff having the last and final say. No fuck that, because in all honesty you do have some dicks and assholes who shouldn't be staff, and aren't right in their judgement. However I do think a mutual agreement should be met.

You Know

Back to top Go down

Question 11 (Short response) Empty W

Post by Naru Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:30 pm

I think before hand, participants in a fight should either agree to death or not. Simply because death fights are 100% going to some sort of resolution based on it. Where more often than not, if a fight isn't going to be about death, there won't be a conflict. But I can say, 100% of the conflicts in resolution are death fights, regardless if the conflict is about that or not.

Also, I think mutual understanding should be had, staff coming in and making a decision is wrong, because it always ends with staff's friends or biased comes out. If two people can't reach an agreement, just remove the thread and there time. Because obviously they aren't willing to work at it, so why should staff??

I also hate sites that force staff by rules that member's don't have to follow, or different tier's don't have to follow. An admin can go away for 2 weeks and come back and retain his place, but a moderator does it and gets fired. A member can insult or flame staff, but staff can't.

I hate sites where the WM gets the final say, final say of what? If he has 10 staff, and the majority say vote him out, he should have enough dignity and respect to leave. If they leaves because the site does poorly, and gives it to someone else, or he removes people from staff because he say's so. I don't think that's right or fair to anyone.

Finally, I hate sites that make rules based on people. Oh just ignore them, they are a troll. Or don't mind him insulting you, that is just how he is. I think making rules based on people is a unfair and unjust practice.

Naru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down